Nyheter

Geely set to acquire iconic UK taxi brand

The Chinese push for domestic OEMs to grow outside the domestic market looks set to continue as Volvo owner Zhejiang Geely submitted a bid to acquire 80.03% of Manganese Bronze, the manufacturer of the infamous London black cab. Whilst the percentage share may sound a little strange it is because Geely Auto, the Hong Kong trading unit of Zhejiang Geely, already owns the other 19.97%.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-20/zhejiang-geely-said-to-bid-for-london-cab-maker- manganese-bronze.html